Sunday, February 1, 2009

Podcast!

Cidell and I were both home long enough to record a podcast! We discuss the January and February issues of BWOF--February just arrived in our mailboxes yesterday. Are we not punctual? We also talk about our current projects and our current mantras.

You can play it below, visit our Podbean channel or download us on iTunes.

If you go to either of those, please let me know what photo shows up. I've tried to upload a photo of me and Cidell but it's not showing up for me.

6 comments:

Christina said...

I downloaded the iTunes version and I see a pic of you in B&W check and Cidell in a red sweater. I'm off to listen now.

Anonymous said...

I went to podbean for you and there's no picture there. Great podcast!

Anonymous said...

Oh I've given you an award. Check out my blog for details. Playing is always optional, but fun!

Claire S. said...

I used iTunes - pic shows up fine. Great podcast !

Vicki said...

I used iTunes too and now I have a lovely picture of the two of you on my Ipod ;) I listened to half last night (leaving the Feb issue section until I get the Feb issue) and you girls make me laugh. The carnival section was particularly funny - what were they thinking?

Rose said...

I used iTunes and I was able to see the picture--it popped right up on my iPod. It did not appear when I listened through your blog. I enjoyed the podcast--it was very delightful. The BWOF carnival articles are always a peek in to another culture--it's very funny seeing it out of context! :) Thank you for the delightful half hour.