Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Paris, Day 4: Tuesday at the Musee Rodin

By yesterday evening it had gotten cloudy, cool, and windy and I think I felt a little spit of rain so I wanted something that wouldn't be too chilly in the evening. It has sleeves and is a little below my knees so I decided on my Vogue DVF-knockoff for the day. This dress is very cute but easy to wear and even in wind there's no danger of flashing because the skirt is full and overlaps quite a bit. I felt very cute in my "Target" dress (the print reminds me very much of Target) and rtw hat I got from Filene's that goes with the wardrobe perfectly.

4 comments:

Rose said...

Tres chic avec le chapeau! The flutter sleeves are delightful! You are rocking it, girl! :) the colors, the light, the pose! Shall we see you on America's Next Top Model? :)

Lisette M said...

I am enjoying your travel/wardrobe blogging very much. I love every outfit you have put together!

Claudine said...

The dress looks great with the hat! What a terrific travel wardrobe.

Paula Gardner said...

This is my favorite outfit so far. That hat looks so cute on you; I'm green with envy.